NFPA 20 Standard XBC Series Horizontal End Suction Type Diesel Engine Driven Centrifugal Fire PumpDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Diesel Engine Drive Horizontal End Suction Fire Pump is according to the NFPA 20 Standard.
Material Construction and Configuration :
1. Pump Casing and Cover : Cast Iron GG25 ; Ductile Cast Iron GGG40 ; Bronze
2. Pump Impeller : Cast Iron GG25 ; Ductile Cast Iron GGG40 ; SS304 316 316L; Bronze
3. Shaft : Carbon steel AISI1045 ; Chrome Steel 40Cr ; SS AISI420 ; SS AISI4140 ; SS316Ti ; SS DIN1.4571 ; Duplex SS UNS S32205
4. Seal Type : Mechanical seal , Gland Packing.
5. Bearing Type : Ball Rolling
6. Shaft Sleeve : Cast Steel ,SS304 ,316,316L, Duplex SS, CD4-MCu ;
7. Wearing Ring : Cast Steel ,SS304 ,316,316L, Duplex SS, CD4-MCu ;
8. Flange Standard : ISO , DIN
Technical Advantage :
1. European Standard BS EN733/DIN24255 of performance and dimensions
2. Back-pull-out design, without having to disturb pump body and pipelines when servicing.
3. All the models only use 3 kinds of pump shafts and bearing cover, make parts exchangeable.
4. Impeller is optimized designed, inlet is enlarged, no whirlpool, deduct the water pump NPSH efficiently, which makes pump work stable with little noise.
5. Casing and casing cover use wearing neck ring structure, which makes pump easy to maintain, makes parts work longer. The replaceable seal ring, makes pump work efficiently in a long time
Pump Construction :
1. Non-self-priming, single stage, single suction, horizontal, axial suction and radical discharge, pump body is fixed by base.
2. Use bearing cradle, which can orientate bearing, prevent from radical vibration, improve the rigidity of rotary part.
3. Compacted shaft, use deep grove grease lubricated roller bearing
4. Connect pump and diesel engine with semi-flexible coupling